lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

About me.! XD

hi! my name is Jose Manuel Rodriguez i'm twenty-two years old, i'm from Maracaibo-Venezuela and i study Electronic engineering at URBE. I love the sports and my favorite sport is a soccer, i enjoy go to cinema with my friends or my girlfriend, i love watch tv in my home the sundays :) i like go to the discoteque with my best friends or my family,i love talk on the phone,chat msn,facebook.My favorite food is a pasta because is great!!

My dream is is to graduate career, I wish someday travel to other country in special (Argentina and United states of America) and visit more places of my country Venezuela.

About english, i think is very important learn the language because its a universal language but i would like to learn another language too, Chinesse.

1 comentario: